Are you aware that in 2020, 44% of organizations automated nearly half of their testing efforts? No wonder, the automation testing market is expected to grow from $20.7 billion to $49.9 billion by 2026. The benefits of test automation are robust, and this is one of the reasons why organizations are embracing it to speed up delivery cycles and optimize costs.
Having said that, incurring the benefits of test automation requires the ‘right’ expertise and tools. Some of the key challenges encountered by businesses deploying test automation comprise:
- Convoluted development environments with different channels, devices, and delivery formats.
- Growing focus on globalization demanding wider market coverage for testing.
- The requirement to quickly revert to user feedback with respect to new application features and service upgrades.
In the past decade, testing as a service (TaaS) has been a popular choice among businesses for test automation. In the past few years, this trend has undergone a fundamental shift, with an increasing number of businesses wanting access to services that are hassle-free, low on maintenance costs for Oracle ERP Quarterly Patch Testing, and don’t need consistent support for Conga Upgrade and Salesforce Upgrade.
Now the question arises: what’s after Taas? The answer is ‘Testing as a subscription model’.
At Forsys, our QA Automation subscription model has helped businesses across industries identify success patterns and avoid pitfalls.
We’ve compiled all of these learnings into this article that outlines the definition of the QA Automation subscription model and how businesses of all sizes can take advantage of to build a great product. The actionable insights will help you on the path to the hallmarks of success with the Test Automation subscription model: better, faster, and more cost-effective products delivering predictable revenue growth with improved time to market.
What is Test Automation Subscription Model
In this model, businesses are offered access to test automation services on a recurring basis, for a fixed fee. In recent years, the popularity of testing as a subscription has grown due to the different advantages it offers.
For businesses, the test automation subscription model offers convenience and is often inclusive of perks (like discounts), which make it affordable in the long run. Also, they can set and forget their payments and know they will have access to the latest testing services. Additionally, this model enables businesses to better forecast their cash flow and budget for future growth.
When to use the Test Automation Subscription Model
This is beneficial when businesses need:
- Extensive automation for testing applications within a limited amount of time.
- Perform a testing task that demands in-depth knowledge and expertise.
- Wider test coverage
- Unavailability of skilled resources to perform testing
Key features of Test Automation Subscription Model
- Collection of test cases available as templates.
- Ever expanding testing library.
- Availability of resources and solutions on a subscription basis.
- Test execution analysis report
- Automated test laboratories on demand.
- Applications available for diagnosing, monitoring, and resolving issues
Get started with the Forsys Test Automation Subscription Model
At Forsys, our enterprise technology stack includes application development and management, and we have over 100+ certified testing professionals available globally. We’ve leveraged the Test Automation Subscription Model to enable businesses to speed up time to release, cut costs, find and fix bugs fast, achieve release confidence instantaneously without relying on a team.
Talk to us to know in-depth about our Test Automation Subscription Model and how it helps businesses to achieve their testing goals.