Experience: 7-10 Years
- Lead and oversee the organisation’s HR activities including employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR information systems (HRIS), training and development and financial planning of the department.
- Liaise directly with the senior management and being accountable for the performance of the HR function (except talent acquisition), as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters.
Contribute to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning.
- Develop company well-being, processes, standards and policies.
The Responsibilities of the HR Manager include:
HR Strategy. Policies & Processes:
- Develop and administer HR Strategies and consistently improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all activities of HR (Excluding Talent Acquisition).
- Create a positive working atmosphere; establish a learning environment, self-development and high-performance orientation.
- Deploy and implement strategy for organizational development.
- Maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating HR policies, programs, standards and practices.
- Communicate and liaise with other functional/ departmental managers for all aspects of organizational development, objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Implement and administer policies pertaining to professional code of conduct and allowance related to holidays, wages, welfare, benefits etc.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of the organization.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law (ensuring 100% compliant) and ensuring all employees (at all levels) are up to date with any change in policy.
- Measure the effectiveness of existing processes or new processes, policies etc., recommend improvements, put in best practices in place while seeking continuous improvement.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards..
Performance Management, Rewards & Recognition:
- Deploy & implement assessment models and perform cost-benefit analysis and apply remedial measures to maximize employee productivity and future business prospects
- Implement and maintain systems for performance measurement and management
- Institutionalize rewards and recognition programs to encourage positive behaviors
- Formulate remedial measures in case of under-performance through organizational downsizing, restructuring job designs, multi-skilling, lateral or vertical restructuring
- Implement wage structure to ensure, motivation and industry parity & optimum benefit to employee and Organization.
Career Development Initiatives:
- Monitor & Review Individual Development plan for talent progression
- Career Planning Progression Review and documentation
- Deployment of the Succession Planning strategy
Communication & Culture:
- Plan & conduct programs to facilitate employee and top management communication through interactive programs
- Monitor the progress and status of such programs
- Conduct surveys to find out effectiveness of the programs
- Suggest ways to make the programs more effective
- Lead the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture.
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and HR metrics on periodic basis..
- Proactively anticipate and resolve any kind of HR related issues thereby curbing risk factors.
- Arrange one on one/ skip level meetings for employees
- Ensure all employees can freely voice their opinions, concerns, problems and issues without hesitation
Desired Candidate Profile:
- An ambitious and self-driven HR Manager who is highly engaged, creative, with strong work ethics, steady commitment and enthusiastic approach towards all HR Operations and Employee Engagement activities.
- MBA HR with 7 to 10 years of experience into a similar HR role in an IT or Services Company having business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Must be an experienced Diligent and firm HR professional with high ethical standards and deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR department in an IT Company.
- Must have full understanding of the way an IT organization operates and ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with business objectives.
- Should be able to build, implement, lead and manage programs, initiatives while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with critical thinking and decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of service and response.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Emotional maturity and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills..
- Overall experience of 7-10 years in the HR domain
- At Least 4 years of HR Admin/Manager experience.
- Bachelor’s/Masters/Ph.D., in Human resources, business administration or similar relevant field
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting a plus.
- Effective Oral and Written Communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and work independently when necessary.
- Ability to motivate employees
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources law.
Plot No.488 and 489, Fifth Floor, Sai Ganesh Towers, Ayyappa Society, 100 Feet Rd, Chanda Naik Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072