Solution Architect for CPQ/QTC
Forsys is looking for a passionate Solution Architect with experience in implementing QTC/CPQ & E-Commerce based solutions including Integrations to external Applications. Solution Architects are responsible for designing prototypes, developing proof of concepts and preparing solution and architecture roadmaps.
- Lead Requirement Gathering Workshop sessions and map out the AS-IS and TO-BE Process.
- Recommend Industry standard practices on Quote to Cash Processes that include Product Modelling , Pricing and Discount Strategies, Quote, Order and Renewal Processes and convince customer on the best solution practices
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and System Integrators to drive CPQ implementations
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution
- Provide mentorship, training and supervise developers and work with Global teams for delivery
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites
- Able to manage multiple activities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Functional Expertise in Sales Processes, Product Modelling Techniques, Pricing and Discounting Models, Quote, Order and Renewal Processes.
- Experience in hands on design, Product Configurations, Pricing Models , Quoting workflows.
- Ability to travel approximately 20-30% of the time
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Hands on and Passionate to learn new technologies and tools as required in the Project Implementation.
- Expertise and experience in any industry standard CPQ tool/Quoting/Ordering Tools or custom Solutions (APTTUS, Salesforce CPQ, Oracle Configurator/Oracle CPQ/Big Machines, Calliduscloud, ModelN, PROS…)
Plot No.488 and 489, Fifth Floor, Sai Ganesh Towers, Ayyappa Society, 100 Feet Rd, Chanda Naik Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072