- Analyze the existing System and user needs and prepare use cases accordingly.
- Divide the user needs with subtasks, their timelines and estimated hours in project management tool.
- Evaluate procedures and processes.
- Use the Apex Programming language to interact with APTTUS CPQ product.
- Develop solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative solutions and control solution by establishing specifications.
- Create, validate and execute test scenarios that ensure the quality and robustness of the application.
- Responsible for deployment of the deliverables to the test environment specifically ensuring that the external dependent items are available at test run time.
- Responsible for the deployment of deliverables into production.
- Coordinate production systems with developers.
- Ensure operations by training client personnel and providing support as well.
- Provide reference by writing documentation.
- Coordinate with user personnel and management to provide requirements definition, clarification and prioritization on enhancements.
Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related quantitative technical or business field
Experience with HTML Bootstrap, Java Script, jQuery, React JS, Node JS, Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and Windows.
Human Resources Department
6036 Stevenson Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538
Attn: SA 18-102