Data Integration -Oracle ERP Cloud
- Test and validate Oracle ERP APIs (FBDI, SOAP, REST)
- Facilitate design sessions with functional and technical stakeholders to confirm data mapping and transformation logic
- Draft the data mapping logic and design specifications for integrations
- Configure/coordinate the development of interfaces including exception/error handling (following the approach to API management and Integration)
- Design/Develop outbound extracts using Oracle OTBI and BI Publisher tools
- Migrate integrations between development, test and production environments
- Test the inbound and outbound interfaces during various development and test cycles (CRPs, SIT, UAT, Mock Cutover)
- Must have 5-8+ years of Experience with design and development of integrations to and from Oracle Cloud ERP (Financials, Procurement, Grants and Projects).
- Must have Experience with FBDI and Web services, especially SOAP/XML.
- Must have Experience with Oracle Cloud Reporting tools such as OTBI and BI Publisher
- Knowledge and Experience with any API Management and Integration platforms strongly desired
- Knowledge and Experience with REST is strongly desired.
- Accounting, Grants and Projects knowledge strongly desired
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to facilitate working sessions with various stakeholders for design and validation
691 S Milpitas Blvd, STE #203
Milpitas, CA 95035