Java Solution Architect
- Design the technical solutions to ensure client requirements are met
- Analyse current systems and understand the limitations and propose new scalable and simple application stack framework
- Prototyping and coming up with solutions for existing and new applications.
- Lead software engineering best practices and promote to engineers
- Hands-on coding to build framework components
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or Engineering discipline
- 8+ years’ experience in Architecting frameworks utilizing design patterns, architectural methodologies
- Solid experience in the Spring Framework, mainly on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Solid Experience in a variety of technologies including Java, Spring Boot, Maria DB, ActiveJDBC, NoSQL databases, Elastic Search, Docker, REST APIs, Microservices architecture, hibernate and Sprint Cloud /AWS, Node.js, GIT,
- Solid experience with working with database connectors, office, adobe tools integration via java libraries
- Fluent in Mandarin speaking and writing.
- At least 5 years of experience acting as an architect for high-volume, mission-critical transactional systems, where aspects such as scalability, integrity, security, performance and availability are primed
- Able to travel to china in a short notice
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated, curious, capable and a lifetime learner
Note: This position requires up to 90% travel to china, requires Mandarin speaking skills as mandatory, able to travel to china in a short notice
691 S Milpitas Blvd, STE #203
Milpitas, CA 95035