According to Conga, Conga’s world-class implementation partners are handpicked for their knowledge platform, Quote-to-Cash domain expertise, vertical experience, and commitment to customer satisfaction. Conga Platinum partners are experienced and successful at developing and delivering applications built on Conga offerings. Conga Platinum partners enjoy advanced benefits designed to help their practice grow and incorporate different delivery models.
Forsys is a Platinum implementation partner certified to deliver Conga+Apttus Configure-Price-Quote (Apttus CPQ), E-Commerce, and Contract Lifecycle Management (Conga+Apttus CLM) solutions. Due to Forsys' high success rate, Conga turns to Forsys on critical projects, like the first Conga+Apttus E-Commerce implementation. Additionally, Conga+Apttus has partnered with Forsys on inaugural projects in industries new to the Conga+Apttus portfolio.
Forsys Conga+Apttus Practice
- Conga Platinum Certified Partner. Apttus Gold Certified Implementation Partner since 2013
- Conga+Apttus CPQ, CLM and E-Commerce Certified implementation partner
- Excellent Conga+Apttus Certification record - 40+ resources in Apttus practice, over 50% of them certified in Conga+Apttus CPQ & Conga+Apttus CLM.
- A proven track record for delivering successful Conga+Apttus CPQ, CLM & E-Commerce Implementations (25+ to-date)
- Over 18,000 hours of Conga+Apttus Implementations Experience.
- Global Delivery Model with highly knowledgeable resources with the lowest cost of implementations
- Agile Implementation Methodology with playbooks for CLM, Conga+Apttus CPQ & E-Commerce for flexible and rapid implementations
- Governance framework for effective communications with clients ensures successful delivery
Conga+Apttus is a leader in the quote to cash domain with the highest scores for all six use cases identified by Gartner to evaluate CPQ platforms. Conga+Apttus is the world’s first intelligent and de facto middle office platform for enterprises across the world. The solution is available across Salesforce, Azure, and IBM Cloud.