Unify, enhance business processes and accelerate growth with Forsys Netsuite Partnership
Forsys and Netsuite partnership diversifies our existing offerings, services, and products to meet varied customer business requirements. This partnership offers a powerful way to rapidly realize the transformative benefits of NetSuite’s cloud-based business management solutions in your enterprise while leveraging Forsys’s deep domain knowledge and industry expertise in cloud deployments.
NetSuite is a true cloud solution that enables clients to leverage an enterprise IT platform without the complexities and costs that similar on-premises systems require. NetSuite's platform allows us to deliver our implementation, customization and support services to improve customer business processes at a competitive price. To derive operational excellence and improve ROI, Forsys has best practices and proven templates in ERP implementations and supporting engagements in Hi-Tec, Services, Technology Services, Software Companies, Manufacturing and Retail verticals.
NetSuites Business Management System
Industries we Serve
- Technology Services
- Software Companies
- Manufacturing and Retail
Forsys And Netsuite Implementation Key differentiators
- Pre-Planning & Advisory phase to assess Org Readiness and mitigate Key Roadblocks for the Implementation
- Global Delivery Model for blended pricing and optimum cost of implementations
- Strong Governance framework for effective communications with Customer ensuring successful delivery
- Change Management Support (including training, post-go live normalization, war-room support) to ensure 100% user Adoption and Implementation Success
- Deep expertise in Data integrations / migrations with various ERP / CRM systems including Oracle Applications, SAP, MS Dynamics and Salesforce using leading integration platforms
Agile Implementation Methodology with Playbooks for Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Hire to Retire and Quote to Cash & E-Commerce for flexible and Rapid implementations
Netsuite - World’s #1 Cloud Finance & ERP Solution
NetSuite is a scalable, adaptable, and customizable platform engineered to be the best fit ERP application for emerging companies. It helps you to focus on mission-critical business needs in order to capture new business market opportunities in a swift and confident way. From advanced financials to supply chain management to billing and beyond, NetSuite provides companies the tools they need to accelerate growth and drive innovation. NetSuite’s unique differentiators include, but not limited to:
- 20,000 Customers utilizing the same product, 203 countries worldwide with 4500+ logos in the last 12 months
- Build, Engage, Consume, Optimize with faster go live using SuiteSuccess implementation methodology
- NetSuite’s Power Positions – Cloud Pioneer 20 years in cloud, first cloud, backed by Oracle and proven leading practices incorporated in the ERP applications.
Leading practices on which Netsuite is designed and developed
Optimize Your Order-to-Cash Process for a Streamlined and Seamless Order Management
Order to Cash automates order processing and seamless integration of data among different modules. The business process covers up robust Customer definition, Item configuration, Pricing definitions and ends with delivery and payment made for the goods or services. We enable end-to-end process automation of order capture from various sources to fulfil and then inbound payments receipts. Keeping in mind the process may change slightly from one organization to another, the order to cash cycle when broken into stages and sub-processes looks like this:
- Sales Order - Receive order from the customer. This stage includes customer contact, inquiry, quotations, contract, and scheduling agreements
- Order Fulfill - Determine whether the order can be fulfilled using inventory that already exists, i.e., available stock, or whether it is necessary to reach out to suppliers or manufacturers to place an order for new goods
- Order Invoice - Conclude the OTC process and create an invoice. The client can either pay after the goods have been delivered or can make an advance payment before the shipment.
- Payment Received - Collect the money owed by the customer. This happens only after receiving the goods, the customer will confirm the quantities received via a goods receipt advice.
- Payment Recorded - Complete the cycle once the payment is logged in your accounting books as part of the accounts receivable against the raised order.
Empower users, suppliers and procurement to achieve an efficient and effective process
Procure to pay functionality covers the entire purchasing process — from requisition creation and approvals, automated matching and exception handling, supplier communication and relationship management, vendor bill payments, and reporting. With proven implementation framework and by enabling advanced receiving features coupled with data migration capabilities we handle the procure-to-pay in the following steps:
- Requisition - Facilitate rapid requisition creation through defaulting key data elements, shopping carts, and all the convenient consumer shopping features
- Purchase Order - Empower your employees and suppliers with a simplified buying experience, achieve high adoption.
- Receiving - Advanced receiving options, 3-way matching for quality inspections, bill during receiving, Vendor return authorizations
- Invoice Reconciliation - Identify outstanding Vendor invoices, Advanced vendor payments like EFT, ACH. Eliminate late payment penalties with alerts with invoice reconciliations
- A/P Approval - Match the purchase order, vendor invoice, and the goods receipt approvals while comparing the buying decisions with sourcing strategies
Increase operational proficiency and provide real time visibility within warehouse operations
Reduce costs, improve customer service and deliver measurable efficiency gains with our comprehensive warehouse management system. We ensure smooth running operations in the warehouse that begins with the accurate receipt and secure storage of products and material. We boost warehouse operational efficiency, enable you to pinpoint big potential cost-savings throughout the entire logistics chain. The warehousing process includes:
- Receiving - Receive and bill purchase orders as separate transactions through Advanced Receiving feature. Allows Amount Overage on Item receiving, Vendor Bill Variances(to check for variances in quantities and rates)
- PutAway - Put away items from a staging bin location to a storage bin location or directly from the incoming truck to the storage bin location
- Pick - Pick the customer ordered items by using pre printed pick list reports. Minimise Bin Location Search, Put-away and Pick time for maximising WH throughput
- Pack - Automate Packing slips for each order with relevant print templates
- Ship - Ensure efficient processes and a high level of process reliability across your logistics chain through integration with shipping carrier companies like Fedex, UPS etc.
Balance speed and quality with high-performance Record-to-Report Process
Ensure on-time closure of books of accounts, accuracy and integrity of financial data, and compliance of financial statements with fiscal and statutory reporting requirements. With Robust Multi Subsidiary, multi currency multi language features, we address unique needs of customers with ease. We automate financial reporting processes, enable accurate revenue recognition, and enhance productivity to our clients to transform their financial processes, including:
- Record - Automatically update data with export/import options for key entities like Customer, Vendors, Employees, CRM events, tasks, activities etc. Recode the GL impacts at each transaction level.
- Prepare - Ensure smooth month end closes with checklists and alerts, Adjustments transactions prepare saved searches for critical KPI metrics, customize standard reports to meet reporting needs.
- Consolidate - Run consolidations using advanced elimination subsidiary processes for global reporting needs.
- Analyze - Leverage User Dashboards, KPI Meters, role based Trend Graphs, configurable portlets to analyze business performance in real time.
- Report - Drill down reports to track back to transaction level for all reports including Balance sheets, Income statement, Comparative income statements, Comparative Balance sheet, Cash flow statement.
Connect sales with operations, finance to manage the entire Quote to Cash lifestyle
Automate the entire quote to cash (Q2C) process from quote to order (Q2O), configure-price-quote (CPQ), order to cash (O2C), fulfillment, account provisioning, new customer onboarding, and even renewals. Create the sales operations sites or integrate with the apps you already use to make the quote to cash process faster, more efficient, and flawlessly accurate. CPQ recommends products, price deals, and assembles quotes and proposals so your sellers can focus on what they do best with the following processes:
- Configure - Products, price lists and services. Point click Customizable Email templates for campaigns based on the levels of partnership. Round robin allotment of leads to the sales team group based on geographies and custom requirements. Develop lead capture web pages without any scripting.
- Quote - Create opportunities, Automate email of quotes with estimates, Frequency based followup mechanism, Conversion of quotes to sales orders.
- Contract - Create contracts based on service agreements, manage warranties and bill schedules to invoice the customers on time.
- Bill - Handle multiple Billing options like advanced, arrears with different frequencies like monthly, quarterly, yearly etc.,
- Renewal - Automate process of renewing the contracts to prevent auto expirations, Alerts and notifications to ease the management of customer contract renewals.
Improve organizational effectiveness to enable business agility with scalable employee performance
Hire and manage employees, manage timesheets and approvals, Employee Administration, Benefits Administration, Recruitment management, Compensation management, performance management, Learning management and reporting. We combine consulting, technology and process to create an end-to-end HR solution. Our platform provides best-in-class processes including:
- Hire - Manage the recruitment portal from your own website, search applicant database for the right fit, test and score candidates and automate correspondence, requisition management. Recruitment and application tracking, learning management
- Manage - Align company and employee goals, standardize the performance review process, provide ongoing feedback for employee growth. Manage employee skills, education and prior work history, manage company defined courses and track participation
- Develop - Manage key employee data and track and report on compliance, track employee skills and manage career improvement programs and capture assessment feedbacks ,access the wealth of employee information for both operational and strategic decisions
- Compensate - Simplify management of benefits plans and eligibility criteria, automated vendor feeds to benefit carriers. Payroll services like managing and tracking employee time,easily pay your employees payroll, comply with all state and federal payroll requirements,organize the process of paying vendors and filing taxes
- Retire - Seamless retirement settlements and termination processes