SAP Implementation Partnership
Forsys partnered with CallidusCloud in 2016, which was later acquired by SAP. CallidusCloud’s product suite (CallidusCloud CPQ, incentive compensation management, sales performance, and connected lead-to-cash solutions) became a part of the SAP Sales Cloud Suite after the acquisition.
The acquisition of CallidusCloud complements SAP’s vision of moving beyond the legacy CRM to embrace intelligent customer experience. This move inspires and empowers sales professionals to follow leads to cash, increase compensation, and achieve professional growth.
Forsys SAP Sales Cloud/CPQ Practice
- SAP CPQ (CallidusCloud) Implementation Partner for 4 years
- 60+ Quote-to-Cash experts who implemented multiple CPQ engagements
- Strong Quote-to-Cash Acumenship with expertise in multiple industry verticals
- Global Delivery Model with highly knowledgeable resources with the lowest cost of implementations
- Agile Implementation Methodology with successful implementation track
- Governance framework for effective communications with clients ensuring successful delivery
SAP is the market leader in Enterprise Application Software, helping companies of all sizes and industries to do their best: A larger chunk of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system. SAP’s Machine Learning, the Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers’ businesses into intelligent enterprises.
SAP Sales Cloud removes the friction between critical sales processes with personalized, connected engagements. SAP Sales Cloud streamlines sales processes, nurtures sales behaviors, and improves the experience of functional sales users.
Industries we Serve
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Financial Services