Vice President, Strategic Accounts
Ramesh manages strategic accounts and program management. This involves in analyzing customer requirements, putting together statement of work, budget, delivery team, project plans, and monitoring the overall program success and customer satisfaction. He has led several projects end to end consisting of solution delivery, development of standard operating procedures, crisis management methods, business continuity, and disaster recovery methodologies.
Ramesh has over 25 years of combined working experience in small to large manufacturing industry, high tech semi-conductor industry, information technology companies and government organizations. During his career, he has held increasing responsibilities starting from Business Analyst, Engineer, Supervisor, Production Manager, Project Lead, Quality Manager, Program Manager, Software Developer, Database Administrator, Director, and Senior Director. He led teams consisting of varied levels including senior executives and different time zones.
Prior to Forsys, Ramesh has worked at notable companies such as Bank Rate Inc, Seagate Technologies, Norstan Consulting Inc, General Motors, and Design Plastics Inc.
Ramesh is actively involved in professional organizations. He is a Fellow of American Society for Quality (ASQ), and the past-chair of ASQ Silicon Valley section. He also holds Oracle Certified Professional DBA, Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), and Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) certificates.
Ramesh has below educational background:
– Ph.D., Computer Information Systems, Nova Southeastern University, Florida
– M.B.A. (Computer Information Systems concentration), Baker College, Michigan
– M.S., Industrial & Management Systems Engineering, University of Nebraska, Nebraska
– Post Graduate Diploma, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Osmania University, India
– B.E., Mechanical Engineering, Osmania University, India