Post the digital transition, QA has an important role to completely validate the output. It delivers priceless insights into the business as seen in more than 40% of IT businesses have automated 50% of their testing efforts and many more are expected to follow suit.
Let’s take a deeper look on how QA became critical and how it defined success in Supply Chain Management (SCM), Financial Management, and Digital Commerce.
Why does QA matter for financial enterprises
According to a survey, 61% are more willing to switch to a digital bank for services such as remote banking experience and 24/7 accessibility to banking. This proves that the fallout from a flawed digital experience isn’t just damaging but can lead to financial damage.
Use of QA helps to improve the quality of these financial products before releasing them into the market and ensures the offering is error-free, leading to seamless transactions and an excellent user experience.
What QA can do for supply chain businesses
With 45% of companies with no visibility into their upstream supply chain, leveraging robotic process automation makes sense because:
- Sans any code
- Uses simple drag and drop to create processes
- Test process is not dependent on the platform on which the application is built
- Comes with robust integration competencies, which enables faster, stronger, and more effective automation
- Supports cognitive automation
- Generates test data more easily, thus improving the overall quality of test automation.
Choosing the path of supply chain automation, which is performed using AI, ML, IoT, Robotics, Predictive Analysis, etc., helps to improve the efficiency of management, leading to curtailed turnover times, reduced workspace damage risks, and enhanced deal closures.
How Digital Commerce Enterprises Drive Business Resilience with QA
With online sales expected to continue strong growth momentum and take a larger piece of the retail pie, overlooking the importance of test automation is a strict no-no for digital commerce businesses. By 2025, it’s estimated that world retail e-commerce sales will cross $7.3 trillion and the overall digital commerce share of retail sales will touch 23.6%. To ensure clients are happy and satisfied, focus on offering them a positive experience and consider:
- Using real-case scenarios to perform integration testing on a module. This will help curtail the time of user acceptance testing during the latter stages.
- Leveraging the SCRUM framework to manage product development and complex software and creating sanity checks to ensure that functionality is working as expected before the new code goes live.
- Creating a requirement traceability matrix sheet, mapping requirements, preparing test scenarios, prioritizing test cases, and confirming checklists are needed during the time of regression testing.
Every business, regardless of industry and size, can benefit from an effective quality assurance program. The more robust it is, the better the chances are that an enterprise will survive and even thrive in today’s economy. According to Gartner, an average of 4.2 automation initiatives were run in 2020.
Perfect your QA strategy with Forsys. Utilize the power of our multifaceted QA approach, as well as the end-to-end ecosystem and Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) approach, to address business and digital transformation-related testing needs.Our Lead-to-Revenue specialization and strategic partnerships with leading technology leaders such as Salesforce, Conga, NetSuite & Oracle, help businesses diversify their growth plans with intelligent QA. From test design, to test data generation and management,to service virtualization, we can do it all.
Consult our team of dedicated, certified QA experts to understand how Forsys can help your business plan for the future.