The digital learning industry has experienced significant upheaval as a result of the rise of rapid digital transformation, which is backed by various structural forces such as the global talent crunch, generational change, and demographic shift. Additionally, the COVID-19 pandemic has further intensified the digital revolution and the pace of modernization, opening new windows of growth opportunities for edtech businesses.
According to a Credit Suisse report, at the peak of COVID-19, 90% of the world’s teaching institutions used a mix of workplace and educational technologies to teach online. Since digital learning is expected to become the norm soon, edtech platforms should modernize the digital experience for existing students and prospects & identify new ways to scale.
Enter Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote)
Touted as the #1 CPQ platform, Salesforce CPQ enables e-learning businesses to accelerate their sales process, improve their learners’ experience, and create 360-degree views across the entire student lifecycle. Here are its key features:
- Automates lifecycle of quoting & proposal process.
- Identifies customers’ needs & shares custom quotes.
- Works in tandem with Salesforce CRM & part of the Sales Cloud platform
- Allows integration with ERP, LMS & other business technologies.
- Enables businesses to accurately generate error-free quotes quickly.
- Connects systems, data, and stakeholders, which accelerates communications, student management, and enrollment.
- Faster marketing campaign deployment with data-driven insights.
- Streamlines day-to-day business processes & supports varied business models – usage and consumption, subscription, and milestone-based offerings.
- Accessible on any device anytime, anywhere.
Salesforce CPQ Drives Revenue Growth for Digital Learning Businesses
Salesforce CPQ centralizes data across the entire campus into a single platform & helps unlock a full view of every student’s journey, resulting in quick connections. It allows the use of ‘Multi-Location CPQ’ extensions so that e-learning businesses can sell bundled services to school districts, track which schools get which bundle, and also customize the bundle price based on the total number of students in those schools.
The robustness of Salesforce CPQ makes it the perfect fit for edtech businesses as it enables seamless support for all types of transactions, quotes, renewals, pro-rating, and amendments. It replaces & automates manual processes that slow down purchases and communication, which is vital for e-learning.
To learn more about CPQ’s role and usage in sales operations, marketing, finance, legal, order operations, channels sales team & self-serving customers, read our blog.
With the growing reliance on edtech, educational institutions globally would benefit from an agile, scalable, and future-ready model that supports teaching and learning. Hence, it is best to select a technology solution that supports integration with other tools/platforms, offers ease of use, guarantees business ROI, and supports the stakeholders.
Contact us today to find out how Forsys, a full-solution Systems Integration Partner for Salesforce, helps educational institutions streamline their day-to-day activities and personalize the learning journeys using Salesforce CPQ without disruption.